Timed tour of Peckover House and Garden (26 July - 1 Aug)
Book your tour of Peckover House and Garden.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please note your 30 minute slot is your arrival window in order for your tour to commence promptly.
The property will be open by pre-booked tours only. Tours of the House start at 11am and 1pm. There will be no free-flow entry to the House. You will be given free time to look around the garden after the House tour.
We will open the Visitor Reception door at 10.30 to 11am (for the 11am tour) and 12.30 to 1pm (for the 1pm tour) to check you in and give you time to use the toilet and browse our Banking Wing Exhibition before the tour starts. Visitor Reception will not be staffed outside of these times.
Open for your visit this week: Garden and House. Plant sales, bookshop and guidebooks available for sale. We have no card machine or change, so please bring small denomination cash. Toilets are open at the bottom of the garden.
You're welcome to bring a picnic, there are plenty of places to sit in the garden. Please note that we have no refreshments available to purchase on-site.
Assistance dogs only.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- Garden is wheelchair accessible. Disabled toilet is accessible and is at the Reed Barn in the garden. Paths in the garden are gravel. Full access statement is available on the website. House access is up steps - we recommend that you view our Access Statement on our website if you intend to join a House Tour.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.