Autumn photography workshop at Emmetts Garden
Join us in the early morning of an autumn day at Emmetts Garden for a photography workshop led by our expert volunteer photographer. 12 October; £30pp (includes hot drink and a slice of cake). Limited availability.
- Booking essential
With the vibrant colours of autumn as your focus, join us on this one-day photography workshop here at Emmetts Garden to learn all about your camera and how to take stunning photos as you go.
The course uses the natural environment of Chartwell or Emmett’s garden and is designed for people who have a DSLR, mirrorless or ‘bridge’ camera and want to learn more about its various functions to take better pictures.
The course will focus on the three most important factors when using a camera:
- ‘seeing’ the picture – composition
- matching the image on file to real life – exposure
- getting the right bit of the image in focus – depth of field.
If you enrol on the course, you will receive further information to help you to get the most out of the day.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01732 868381
- Please phone our mainline at Chartwell to book your place. Payment will also be taken via phone.
- Meeting point
- Please head to the Visitor Centre where someone will meet you.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for outdoors in autumn. Please bring your own camera and you may also wish to bring something to kneel on. A full list of suggested items to bring will be provided when you book.
- Accessible toilet available by the Visitor Centre and the Tea Rooms.