Brownsea adventure weekends
Make the most of the long summer evenings with a family adventure on Brownsea Island. With lots of family activities available and a campsite overlooking the sea, Brownsea adventure weekends are tailor made for time well spent in the outdoors.
- Booking essential
Over the course of the weekend there's plenty of things to see and do; swing into action on the low ropes course, test your skills on the archery range, or join a guided coastal ramble with one of the rangers. Whatever the age, there's plenty to keep little legs busy. (All activities are sold separately.)
We have lots of recipe ideas on hand to help you plan and self cater, providing you with the freedom to plan meal times around your activities.
Event ticket prices
Child £0.004 yrs and under
Child £20.005-17 yrs
- Booking details
- Call Bookable online only
- Eco adventure camping is bookable ONLINE ONLY. Up to 12 people per booking.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- On arrival, make your way on foot to the Outdoor Centre and campsite (which is 25 minutes approx. from reception). One baggage run will be provided on the morning of each Saturday.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring your own tents or hire one from us. Please bring all your own sleeping equipment and personal items, food for the duration of your stay and eating utensils. Catering equipment will be provided.
- There are toilet and shower facilities at the campsite as well as sheltered cooking stations and dining areas set up for communal use.
- Booking activities - activities will carry an additional charge and more information will follow when your booking is confirmed. Transport - If you would like to come in your own boat you can arrive directly at the campsite on the South Shore. There is a slip that campers can use to haul canoes and kayaks up from the beach to the lower camping pitches. Please be advised that boats are kept on site at your own risk. Availability - The campsite will still be used by Scout, Guide and youth groups throughout the season. Public camping is not offered during peak times (including some half terms and holidays).
|14 September 2019||09:30 - 16:30||Available|
|15 September 2019||09:30 - 16:30||Available|