Christmas cake decorating workshop
Learn how to decorate your homemade Christmas cake with molded, shaped and piped icing.
- Booking essential
Bring along your own un-iced Christmas cake and join a relaxed workshop in which you can learn to marzipan it, cover it in soft roll out fondant icing and decorate it with an edible wreath of holly and Christmas roses. Simple piping will finish it off around the bottom edge then finally add a ribbon of your choice. You'll need to bring:
• A 20cm round deep rich fruit cake (either made yourself or a good quality shop bought one)
• A 30cm round cake drum
Event ticket prices
All £28.00per person
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Not suitable for children
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- The workshop will take place in the kitchen and dining room of Leith Hill Place. Please park at the house.
- What to bring and wear
- As well as the cake please bring: • 900g Marzipan • 1.25kg Ready to Roll Fondant Icing • A box or container large enough to get it home flat • Your choice of ribbon to go around the cake
- Accessible for all. Ramped access to the front of the house.
- Includes soup & roll lunch and hot drinks.
|11 December 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|