The Wimpole Murder Mystery: The Art of Murder
Mystery in History return to Wimpole Hall for their annual Murder Mystery with a brand new story, a brand new murder ... and some unexpected twists! See Wimpole Hall after hours and enjoy a three course meal in the Old Rectory Restaurant.
- Booking essential
It is Friday 27th October 1797 William Dempsey, close friend of the 3rd Earl of Hardwicke, has returned from his Grand Tour, having acquired many great works of art. He has been asked to display some of the finest in the Long Gallery of Wimpole Hall and many distinguished people have been invited. But when so many artistic talents share the same room it is inevitable that rivalries quickly surface and long standing animosities come to the fore ... and who knows where jealousy may lead?
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- Ticket price includes three course meal and a glass of wine in the Old Rectory Restaurant.
- Suitable for older children at parents' discretion.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the Old Rectory Restaurant.
- What to bring and wear
- The event will include a short five minute walk outside and historic houses can be chilly inside, so extra layers are recommended. Feel free to wear period costume - but this is not compulsory!
- Entrance to the house is via a flight of 12 stone steps. There is no disabled access to the house. There are accessible toilets in the restaurant and the East Courtyard.
|27 October 2017||18:30 - 22:30||Available|