Timed entry to Tudor Merchant's House (29 July - 31 July)
Book your timed entry to visit Tudor Merchant's House.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please follow Welsh Government regulations when you visit. Contact information, including the name and telephone number from your booking, is legally required to be shared with the NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect Service if requested.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your entry slot so that your visit can begin promptly.
Open for your visit this week: House and small courtyard garden.
After a short familiarisation and introduction on admission, visitors will be split into three groups to each start on a separate floor due to house layout. Social distancing will be maintained throughout.
Maximum visit duration: 45 minutes.
Assistance dogs only.
Event ticket prices
Adult £6.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £3.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £9.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £15.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- Induction Loop. Building - Three steps to entrance. Ground floor has steps, uneven floors in house and garden. Stairs to other floors. Spiral staircase with narrow treads. No toilet. Public toilets nearby.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest Welsh government legislation. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.