Move together mindfully – beginners running course
Move together mindfully is a social beginners running group for people who want to look after their mind and body.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Move together mindfully is a free social beginners running group for people who want to look after their mental and physical health. This course is aimed at people who just simply want to get active or perhaps improve their mental well-being through exercise. Our friendly coach Portia will lead you in the fundamentals of running, step by step, over 10 weeks. Just turn up or to speak to a friendly voice call or text Portia on 07887745705 or search for the event on Facebook.
- This event is not suitable for children.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the National Trust New Inn Visitor Centre
- What to bring and wear
- Wear comfortable sportswear and trainers.
- This activity does involve running and walking. Where possible we will adapt to your individual needs, please give Portia a call to discuss.
- The course will run for 10 weeks (starting 21st May) and by the end you will achieve the following: * Run 5K distance * Improved breathing * Improvement in your body shape * Strengthen your mind to cope better with every-day stresses * You will feel energised and confident * Make new friends * Improved self-awareness * Build a base to develop your running further This activity takes place in our parkland which is free to enter. Normal admission applies should you come and visit the gardens after the event. Not suitable for dogs. Parking £2 per day or free for National Trust members.
|28 May 2019||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|4 June 2019||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|11 June 2019||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|18 June 2019||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|25 June 2019||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|2 July 2019||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|9 July 2019||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|16 July 2019||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|23 July 2019||10:00 - 11:00||Available|