Evening bat walk
A dusk guided walk with an expert to discover the world of bats at Killerton.
- Booking advisable
Bats love the ancient trees and old buildings at Killerton. Join Sarah Butcher from Devon Bat Group and borrow a bat detector to meet all the different species as they emerge at dusk.
The short walk goes through the park and into the garden. Sorry no dogs.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01392 881345
- Children under 5 are free
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the main visitor car park at Killerton.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring warm clothes and sturdy footwear. Bring a torch.
- The walk does cover uneven ground after dark so good footwear is required.
|11 September 2019||19:30 - 21:00||Available|