Nicola Jarvis Embroidery Class - William & May Morris
Join Nicola Jarvis, tutor at the Royal School of Needlework, as she teaches you the skills of hand embroidery.
- Booking essential
Nicola Jarvis is a globally-renowned artist who uses embroidery in a range of art, design and textile applications.
This one-day course will teach you how to embroider using a variety of threads and stitches. Using a kit created by Nicola, you will create a piece inspired by the work of William and May Morris.
Course cost covers the price of the kit, and tea, coffee and biscuits.
Please see our event listing for more classes from Nicola Jarvis looking at different subject themes.
Event ticket prices
All £100.00per person
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the main car park and make your way up the path to the Manor. The course will take place in the Meeting Room which is located above the Old Manor shop.
- What to bring and wear
- The Meeting Room is heated, but we would recommend you bring extra layers as it is located in an old building.
- The Meeting Room is located on the second floor of the old Manor building, up a short flight of stairs. Visitor toilets are in a separate building next to the tearoom.
- £100 per person, includes embroidery kit and tea, coffee and biscuits on arrival. The class will last for approximately 5 hours, with a short break mid-morning and a break for lunch between 1-2pm. The tearoom facilities will be available for you to use.
|3 March 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|