Extended House Tour & Lunch
See behind closed doors and hear fascinating stories of Cliveden's history. Enjoy an extended tour of Cliveden House, followed by a two-course lunch at the National Trust Conservatory Café.
- Booking essential
For over 350 years Cliveden House has been a hub of society, serving as a backdrop for forbidden liaisons, secret meetings and political intrigue.
Now a luxury hotel, this is a much sought-after opportunity to explore the House, discover more of Cliveden's vast history, and hear about the many families who have called the estate home. To round off your tour, enjoy a two-course lunch served in the National Trust Conservatory Café.
Event ticket prices
Adult £40.00Adult Ticket
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- We do not recommend this event for children
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the Conservatory Café for 10.30am. The café is approximately a 10 minute walk from the main visitor car park.
- What to bring and wear
- Comfortable footwear is recommended; the tour will last approximately 90 minutes.
- Please call us directly to discuss individual access needs. Unfortunately the House is not wheelchair accessible.
|4 November 2019||10:30 - 15:30||Available|
|11 November 2019||10:30 - 15:30||Available|
|25 November 2019||10:30 - 15:30||Available|