Tudor costume demonstrations
Find out how a Tudor lady dressed in many layers of costume for a visit to court.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
See how a Tudor lady dressed in many layers of costume for a visit to court, including replica handling items used by wealthy people in the sixteenth century.
Each informal, free demonstration will last around 20 minutes, with time for questions at the end.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The costume demonstrations will take place in Stone Court.
- The courtyards are wheelchair accessible. In the showrooms, only the Great Hall and the bottom of the Great Stairs are wheelchair accessible.
- This is a free event, donations welcome.
|28 August 2017||11:45 - 12:15||Available|
|12:30 - 13:00||Available|
|13:30 - 14:00||Available|
|14:30 - 15:00||Available|