Timed entry to Rainham Hall (29 July - 31 July)
Book your timed entry to visit Rainham Hall.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
The Hall entry times are 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm. There will be a short introduction talk at the start of your visit, so please arrive promptly at your booked start time. The entrance is via the blue gates on The Broadway. Toilets will be open.
Your visit to the house is limited to 1 hour.
The Community Garden will be open for Hall visitors and also for walk ups on the day (no pre booking required). The Garden will open on a one way route for narrow paths.
Closed: The Stables Café and Brewhouse Shop.
Assistance dogs only.
Event ticket prices
Adult £5.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £2.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £7.50
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £12.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- The Rainham Hall building will operate on a one-way system with social distancing in place. Please note that the Hall is not wheelchair accessible. The Rainham Hall Community Garden is split into two levels with a winding path connecting the lower lawn with the top orchard. This route will be operating a one-way system with rest points.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.