Hayburn Wyke wander
Join a ranger for a walk in the woods.
- Booking essential
- Free event
Find out out how the National Trust looks after the coastal woodland of Hayburn Wyke, its flora, fauna, landscape and features. From battling invasive species to working with volunteers to improve access so that visitors can enjoy this special place. Free - funded via Natural England's Higher Level Stewardship scheme.
- Booking details
- Call 01723 870 423
- Booking line open 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri. If no answer, please leave a message and we will call you back.
- Children welcome.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the paddock next to the Hayburn Wyke Inn car park, 2 miles north of Cloughton off the A171, YO13 0AU.
- What to bring and wear
- Sturdy footwear advised. If the weather has been wet, there will be mud!
- Uneven paths, steps, some fairly steep slopes.
|30 October 2019||10:00 - 12:00||Available|