Wild food and foraging walk
A seasonal introduction to wild edible plants and the art of foraging.
- Booking essential
You'll learn how to correctly identify common wild edible plants & trees, how to sustainably and safely gather them, hear about their folklore and historical uses, and how to prepare and cook with them.
This wild food course is suitable for complete beginners and those with some wild food experience.
£20 per adult, children under 10 are free
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call Please book through www.wildandcurious.org.uk
- Children under 10 go free
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the main car park.
- What to bring and wear
- Please come dressed appropriately for the weather and wear sturdy footwear, a drink and any snacks you may need.
|7 July 2018||10:30 - 13:00||Available|
|20 October 2018||10:30 - 13:00||Available|