Pottery on the Downs
Create your own ceramic masterpiece.
- Booking essential
Guided and tutored by a local artist, come for a
morning of sketching and gathering inspiration from the beautiful downland surrounding Devils Dyke and Saddlescombe Farm in Britain's newest National Park. Afterwards return for the afternoon to the comfort of the beautifully converted Learning Barn at Saddlescombe Farm to create your own finished piece of pottery.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 07407 751 054
- Not suitable for children
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in Devil's Dyke car park
- What to bring and wear
- Stout footwear for walking and clothing appropriate for the outdoors.
- Suitable for beginners. Cost includes materials and refreshments.
|29 September 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|