Timed tour of Bourne Mill (30 July - 31 July)
Book your timed tour of Bourne Mill.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please note your 10 minute slot is your arrival window in order for your visit to commence promptly. Tours will last approximately 45 minutes. Once your tour has finished you are then welcome to explore the outdoor space. Please note: Late arrivals may not be able to be accommodated.
Open for your visit this week: Guided experiences around the Mill. Grounds on one way route and compostable toilet open.
Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead.
Event ticket prices
Adult £5.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £2.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £7.50
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £12.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- Blue Badge parking for three cars available on property. On road parking available in close proximity. Grassy paths and slopes, some steps around grounds. Building accessible via slope, steps into lower floor and ladder stair to upper floor.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.