Timed entry to Fenton House and Garden (16 Apr - 18 Apr)
Book your timed entry to visit Fenton House and Garden.
- Booking essential
In England, our gardens, parks and countryside are open. The safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors from the nearby community remains our priority and we urge you to book your visits in advance and follow government guidance on travel.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot and limit your stay to two hours for the benefit of other visitors.
Open for your visit this week: Garden only. Later slot ticket holders please note the garden closes at 4pm.
Currently closed: The House, toilets and cloakroom facilities are closed at the current point in time. No picnicking, shop or refreshment facilities available but Hampstead village is less than a 5 minute walk away.
Assistance dogs only in the Garden.
Event ticket prices
Adult £5.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £2.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £7.50
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £12.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Please telephone or email ahead if you have particular access requirements or would like to book a disabled parking space. Level access to the site can be arranged via Hampstead Grove. Limited level access to the garden terraces. Short flights of steps to the lawn, rose garden and orchard.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance on travel. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.