Timed car parking at Nostell (12 Apr - 18 Apr)
Book your timed car parking at Nostell.
- Booking essential
In England and Northern Ireland, our gardens, parks and countryside are open. The safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors from the nearby community remains our priority and we urge you to book your visits in advance and follow guidance on travel.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your car parking space in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll likely be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You're then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Parkland open daily. Takeaway drinks open daily 10am - 5pm. Toilets open daily 10am - 5pm. Gardens and play area (admission charge at the garden gate apply, National Trust Members Free on showing valid membership card) open 11am - 5pm (last admin 4pm).
Dogs on under control at all times and on leads near lake due to wildlife, there is a fenced dog run area near the car park. Sorry no dogs in the Gardens and play area.
- Blue Badge Parking £0.00
- National Trust member parking £0.00
- Non-member parking £5.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at property. You will need your e-ticket to gain entry and arrive within your selected 30 minute time slot to ensure the safety of staff, volunteers and visitors.
- No mobility scooter rental or buggy service will be available. The toilets are in the stables courtyard, 500m from the car park.
- • Please book one ticket per car. Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. • Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee your car park space. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please have your ticket and membership card ready to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance on travel. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • To maintain safe visitor numbers, parking facilities may be different from what you’re used to.