A Penrhyn Christmas
Get away from it all this holiday season and leave the high street far behind as we invite you to join us for Christmas and start a new tradition with us.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Join us for a Christmas filled with music, wreath making sessions (£3.50), Christmas traditions in the Victorian Kitchens and even an appearance from the big man in red!
(Garden admission prices only - not all areas of the Castle will be open)
Please see separate event for Wreath Making booking details
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
- Children are welcome
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Upon entry at the Visitor welcome centre, you will be advised as to which areas of the castle are open.
- What to bring and wear
- Wrap up in warm clothing as the castle can be chilly during the winter.
- The castle is a 7 minute walk from the Visitor Welcome centre. A shuttle bus or buggy will be available during the event.
- Some areas of the castle will remain closed as we undertake our winter deep clean. Please be advised that not all rooms will be available for viewing.
|17 December 2017||11:00 - 16:00||Available|