Wednesday health walk
Explore the coast on a free guided walk.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Join walk leader Joan for a sociable saunter to get outdoors, enjoy the views and spot wildlife along the way. Then head back to the Lighthouse Cafe for a well-earned cuppa.
This event is free. Donations are very welcome and will go directly towards caring for Souter Lighthouse, its coastline, heritage and wildlife.
- Children are welcome, but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Meeting point
- Meet outside the lighthouse cafe at 1.20pm.
- What to bring and wear
- Suitable outdoor clothing and sturdy walking boots or shoes advised. We'd recommend bringing a drink too.
- Expect some inclines and uneven terrain, which may be muddy in places following wet weather.
- Dogs are welcome, on a lead due to proximity to cliff edges and wildlife/livestock.