The Gunpowder Plot
The Three Inch Fools hit the road with a bang. Cue an explosive evening of short fuses and tall tales, as five actors try to pull off the most infamous conspiracy in history.
- Booking essential
This summer, touring the UK, The Gunpowder Plot comes to life in a brand new, calamitous production fit for all the family. Expect uproarious intrigue, endless costume changes, and many, many false moustaches in this highly flammable historical tale.
★★★★★ – “So entertaining…laugh-out-loud funny”
★★★★★ – “Great fun for the whole family…my kids are still talking about it!”
★★★★★ – “The ultimate British theatrical experience” – Hastings Independent Press
Bring your own blankets, cushions, and camping-chairs and join us on our outdoor adventure at beautiful Stourhead. Come prepared for the weather - the performance will continue come rain come shine!
For more information about the company please visit their website:
Event ticket prices
Adult £18.00Over 18
Child £0.00Under 10
Child £9.00Under 18
Group £45.00Family - 2 adults and 2 children under 18
- Essential companion or carer (1 free ticket only) £0.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children and babes-in-arms are welcome
- Meeting point
- Arrive at the car park, and signage will direct you down to the garden where the performance will be held.
- What to bring and wear
- The performance is outside, so please wear suitable clothing.
- Accessible pathways that contain some rough gravel. The is a slope up to the garden.
- Please bring your own blanket or chairs. Areas will be divided around the stage with blankets and seating in separate areas to allow for everyone to see. Refreshments: Bring your own picnic. There will be an ice cream and drinks stand available near to the stage.