Why not bring a picnic to enjoy while you relax and informally discuss a good book at Agatha Christie's holiday home?
- Booking advisable
- Free event
In May the book club will be meeting in the marquee in Greenway's Walled Garden to discuss 'The World of Jeeves' by P. G. Wodehouse. This selection of short stories has been chosen as there is a copy in Agatha Christie's bedroom signed to Agatha by the author. Even if you've never read the book, you can find out more and enjoy good company in the garden.
Visit Greenway's website nearer the time to find out which book will be the focus for the July book club.
- Booking details
- Call 01803 842382
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the marquee in the Walled Garden.
- What to bring and wear
- Please feel free to bring a picnic with you, along with anything you'd like to sit on if the weather is fine and the event is held outside.
- The marquee is in the Walled Garden, which has level access.
- There is no need to pre-book a parking space for this event, as it takes place outside of normal opening times.
|26 July 2018||17:00 - 18:30||Available|