Wreath Making at Longshaw
Using materials gathered from Longshaw and the surrounding area, make your own Christmas wreath this festive season.
- Booking essential
Please bring your own secateurs and gardening gloves, and any special ribbon or additional items you would like in your wreath. Foliage & base provided, and enjoy a hot drink and a mince pie while you create your wreath.
Please note: Car Parking charges will apply for Non-Members.
- per person £35.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Suitable for children 12 years and over.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the Moorland Discovery Centre, next to Longshaw's main Woodcroft Car Park. Please arrive 5 minutes before the session begins.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring your own secateurs and gardening gloves, and any special ribbon or additional items you would like in your wreath.
- There is a ramped path down into the Moorland Discovery Centre from the car park, and accessible parking bays close to the centre. There are 3 toilets, one is accessible. Please let us know if you have any additional needs that we can help with for the workshop.
- The Moorland Discovery Centre has two toilets and one accessible toilet. If you are more comfortable wearing a face covering please remember to bring one on the day. Numbers have been reduced this year to give you more space and the building will be well ventilated.