Join us at sunset to see what is stirring as darkness descends.
- Booking essential
Join us at sunset to see what is stirring as darkness descends. Muntjac and Roe Deer come out of hiding and the stars can be spectacular on a clear night. Going on a nature walk at night and Go stargazing are two of the 50 things to do before you're 11 and ¾!
We also have Night Hikes over at nearby Sheringham Park, please visit their website for more details.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Most suitable for 6-12 year olds. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet by the welcome sign in the main car park.
- What to bring and wear
- Come prepared with a torch and plenty of warm clothing.
- Includes a walk of around 3 miles with some rough ground. Unsuitable for pushchairs.
|18 February 2020||17:00 - 19:30||Available|
|17 April 2020||20:00 - 22:30||Available|