Chapel Christmas concert 2017: Owls of Pill (Sorry, sold out)
"Tain't Christmas' til yu'v heard the Owls". Round off your build up to Christmas in the Tyntesfield Chapel with a concert from the ever festive Owls of Pill.
- Booking essential
Sorry, this event is now sold out.
Garbed in Dickensian costume of 'top hats, fancy weskits and flowing cloaks' the Owls of Pill are firm favourites at Tyntesfield for Christmas. Founded in 1919, the Owls have been carolling every Christmas of their ninety-eight year life span. Since 1979 the Owls have raised over £280,000 for charity and this year they will once again be carolling with us at Tyntesfield - Dickensian costume optional!
Event ticket prices
Adult £15.0016 years+, includes hot drink and mince pie
Child £10.003-16 years old, includes hot drink and a mince pie
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- A booking fee is applied and will be calculated as 5% of your purchase.
- 4-5pm: 3-16 years old welcome / 6.30-7.30pm: 10-16 years old welcome.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at Home Farm up to 45 mins before the advertised start time to enjoy your complimentary hot drink and homemade mince pie. You will be led down to the chapel for the start of the concert.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wrap up warm in all your festive favourites and bring a torch. Unfortunately stilettos are not permitted in the chapel on conservation grounds.
- The chapel is approximately a 15 minute walk from Home Farm. Our mobility bus will be available for those who require it. The short, steep path down to the chapel is unsuitable for wheelchairs.
- Please bring a torch and dress for the weather as the chapel can get cold.
|23 December 2017||16:00 - 17:00||Sold out|
|18:30 - 19:30||Sold out|