Timed entry to Ham House (5 August - 9 August)
Book your timed entry to visit Ham House
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Gardens, toilets and a range of takeaway drinks and light snacks will be on sale from the Orangery Cafe
Currently closed: House and Shop
Dogs on short leads welcome in the garden.
Event ticket prices
Adult £5.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £2.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £7.50
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £12.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors
- What to bring and wear
- Please email email@example.com if you require blue badge parking. The walk from the riverside car park is c. 400 yards. Level access to the garden is available.
- • Please book 1 ticket per person. Children under 5 don't need a ticket. • Please arrive within your timeslot. If you're more than 10 minutes late, we can’t guarantee entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please have your ticket ready to show staff and members please bring your membership card. • We've introduced new safety measures so please follow any signs or guidance from staff. • Campervans are not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans and coaches. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. • Some cafés and shops may be closed or offering a limited range. Check the property website for details. • Tickets are for your use only and cannot be resold. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. • In line with government guidance you’re required to wear a face covering in our shops, cafés and food outlets in England. Please bring one with you.