Timed entry to Knole (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Knole.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You're then welcome to stay until closing time.
Members must show their membership card on arrival. £5 parking charge on arrival for non-members (per car, card payments only). The time slot you book is your arrival time on site.
Open for your visit this week: Entry to Knole House 11am - 3.15pm, closing at 4pm. You may need to queue for entry. Brewhouse Café open for takeaway, last orders 3.30pm. Shop open daily 10am - 4pm.
Dogs must be on leads in parkland. No dogs indoors.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Please have your blue badge and booking confirmation on clear display. Accessible parking available. Only the Great Hall is wheelchair accessible in Knole House. We are currently unable to lend the powered mobility vehicle to visitors.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.