Highlight tours: December
If you are visiting in the morning please book on one of our Highlight Tours, the only way to see the property until 1:30pm. Our volunteer guides will share the stories behind William and Jane's red brick house.
- Booking advisable
- Free event (admission applies)
Guided Highlight Tours are the only way to visit the property in the morning. This tour will share the highlights of Red House and the stories of the 5 years that William and Jane Morris spent here with their family and friends.
- Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 8
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Shop, café and second-hand bookshop: admission free
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Booking line open: Mon - Sat 9am - 5:30pm Sun 9am - 4pm
- Children welcome
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please make your way to Visitor Reception on arrival to book in 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Red House has partial accessibility. Wheelchairs can access the ground floor level, but there is no lift to the first floor. There is a gravel driveway at the Entrance to the property.
- National Trust members get in free. If you are a non member you will have to pay the normal admission charge when you arrive. Your timed ticket booking for the tour does not entitle you to entry without paying for admission. if you would like to bring a group to Red House please contact the property directly on 0208 303 6359 or email@example.com
|15 December 2019||11:00 - 11:30||Available|
|11:30 - 12:00||Available|
|12:00 - 12:30||Available|
|12:30 - 13:00||Available|
|13:00 - 13:30||Available|