Join a ranger and members of the Coastal Conservation Group to search the rockpools along Souter's shore.
- Booking essential
Discover salty sea creatures galore. Learn how to tell your winkles from your whelks and lots more watery wildlife facts.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0191 529 0909
- If we can't answer the phone, please leave a message - we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Suitable for children of all ages. Must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet us in the Foghorn Field.
- What to bring and wear
- We can provide nets and buckets but please feel free to bring your own. Don't forget to wear your wellies!
- The beach is rocky, slippery in places.
|7 July 2019||13:00 - 15:00||Available|
|2 August 2019||11:00 - 13:00||Available|
|31 August 2019||10:00 - 12:00||Available|