Print your own woodcut Christmas cards
Learn to design, cut and print a woodcut image at this hands-on workshop, then use your woodblock to produce your own bespoke Christmas cards.
- Booking essential
Learn how to design an image and transfer it onto a woodblock at this hands-on workshop. You could take inspiration from Knole's sprawling parkland, wild deer herd or majestic architecture to create a unique image. Then use your woodblock to produce ten bespoke Christmas cards to give to your loved-ones. The woodblock will be yours to take away, so that you can print more at home.
The workshop will be led by professional printmaker and expert craftsman Will Dyke.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A booking fee of 5% will be charged by the Box Office.
- Not suitable for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the Hayloft Learning Centre, on the second floor of the conservation studio.
- What to bring and wear
- All materials, lunch and refreshments will be provided on the day. Please phone 01732 462100 if you have dietary requirements.
- The Hayloft Learning Centre is wheelchair accessible. Please phone 01732 462100 to discuss your access requirements.
- Buying as a gift? Please phone 01732 462100 to arrange a gift card.
|16 November 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Available|
|17 November 2018||10:30 - 16:30||Sold out|