The Rock - Watersports Weekend
A weekend of fun on the water and on the beach.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Two days of fun are planned with opportunities to have a go at stand up paddle boarding, sit on top kayaking, wild swimming, windsurfing, a giant SUP board perfect for groups, snorkelling and lots more. Beginners and more advanced are all welcome. Rockpooling, games and lots more on the beach to enjoy too.
As well as the Have-a-Go sessions, there will be rockpooling, snorkelling, beach games, stands to browse and more, in a local event that everyone can enjoy.
- Yes, children are welcome accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Thurlestone, TQ7 3JY. SX 677 414. Look for us on the beach, we will have signs out on the day. From Kingsbridge take the A381 towards Salcombe. Turn right to South Milton, then left to the beach.
- The beach is easily accessible, though it is a sandy beach which means some uneven footing.
- The event is free, but there is a charge for watersport taster sessions. Activities are available for all levels from beginner to experienced. Children must be supervised at all times and water confident to participate in sea activities. There is a National Trust car park with free parking for members, charge for non-members.
|8 June 2019||13:00 - 19:00||Available|
|9 June 2019||13:00 - 19:00||Available|