Big Camp at Ashridge Estate SOLD OUT
A chance to camp for one night at Ashridge and take part in a number of different family activities.
- Booking essential
Back by popular demand, we are once again offering families the special opportunity to sleep under the stars at Ashridge. There will be a range of outdoor activities on offer for your entire family to enjoy. From toasting marshmallows around a fire to a nature scavenger hunt and lantern lit walk, there's something for everyone.
Please note that in the event of extreme weather some activities may need to be modified.
Event ticket prices
All £50.00per pitch
- Booking details
- Call 01442 851227
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Further information will be sent nearer the time on where to meet. Pitches will be in the meadow behind the visitor centre.
- What to bring and wear
- You will need all your camping gear and comfy clothes.
- The camp site is accessible and there are some surfaced routes nearby. Please call us to discuss access requirements prior to booking.
- One well behaved dog per pitch is welcome. Dogs must be kept under control at all times. The onsite Brownlow Café will be open Saturday evening with a Big Camp menu. Families are welcome to purchase dinner from the café at their convenience. There are no shower facilities on site.
|21 July 2018||12:00 - 23:45||Sold out|