Toddler Muddy Mondays - 6 weeks
Get stuck into nature with Muddy Mondays this spring! Book your little one onto a unique learning experience with Upton's toddler forest school. Experience the outdoors, learn new skills and meet new friends in a safe and fun woodland environment.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Price includes: six sessions of nature activities, story-time and refreshments. Adults must accompany their child for each session.
Please note this is a 6 week course running every Monday starting on 24 February and finishing on 30 March, 9.30-11am.
Event ticket prices
Child £18.00For 6 sessions
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- This events is aimed at children 1-3 years
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the visitor welcome hut, which is just opposite the visitor car park.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wrap up warmly and wear clothing suitable for spending the whole session outside. Make sure you are wearing something you don't mind getting muddy!
- The garden and woodland walk is accessed by level access but does have slopes and gravel paths. Please contact the property directly to discuss your access needs.
|24 February 2020||09:30 - 11:00||Available|