Join the ranger team in this ancient tradition of Wassail
- Booking essential
Bless the orchard for the 2018 crop. Bring wellies and torches and gather round the bonfire for a pork bap, cider or apple juice. Booking essential.***Veggie option available on request when booking***
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01752 333500
- You can buy tickets over the phone or by popping into the welcome center.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the duck pond at 5pm where you will have a bit of a rough terrain walk to the orchard.
- What to bring and wear
- We recommend you wear wellies and warm, waterproof clothing. Bring anything noisy, whistles, pots and pans and rattles!
- Due to the nature of the walk it is not suitable for buggies or wheelchairs. Please note that this event is held in the evening and it will be dark.
|27 January 2018||17:00 - 19:00||Available|