Introduction to green woodworking
Join our resident green woodworking expert in the forest to learn the techniques and tools you need to carve your own wooden spatulas and spreaders
- Booking essential
You'll start off your day with a guided walk through Engine Woods where Mike will give an introduction into woodland ecology and good green woodwork practices. You'll then have the chance to put your new skills into practice by selecting a log, cleaving the timber and crafting your own wooden spatula to take home. Bring your woollies, waterproofs and a picnic lunch; we'll provide the brews, expertise and all the tools you need.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01924 866745
- This workshop is suitable for adults 16+.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the courtyard entrance.
- What to bring and wear
- This workshop will take place in Engine Wood so make sure you bring sturdy footwear, warm clothes and waterproofs.
- Remember to bring your own lunch as the café is a 10-15 minute walk from Engine Wood. All bookings need to be made either by calling our booking team on 01924 866745 (open Monday-Sunday, 9am - 4.30pm) or pop into our ticket office, which is open Monday-Sunday, 10am - 5pm.
|4 November 2017||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|17 November 2017||10:00 - 16:00||Available|