Seasonal boundary walks
With 540 acres of land to explore, Tyntesfield is the perfect place for a guided walk, following the boundary wall and stopping for lunch in the Kitchen Garden.
- Booking essential
Discover rarely told tales and tread untrodden paths across fields and up through wooded glens. The walk will take in glorious vistas and shed light on some forgotten gems of the Tyntesfield story.
Tickets are £15.00 each and include a sandwich lunch - please email email@example.com if you have any dietary requirements (for example, dairy free or gluten free) or any allergies we should be aware of.
Event ticket prices
All £15.00includes a sandwich lunch
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A booking fee is applied and will be calculated as 5% of your purchase.
- Accompanied children are very welcome.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the upper courtyard of Home Farm visitor centre for 10.30am.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress appropriately for the weather; layers are advisable. You will be walking across the estate on variable terrain with some steep inclines and descents, so please wear walking boots.
- Apologies but this guided walk is unsuitable for wheelchair users or those with mobility difficulties.
- If you wish to visit the gardens or house after the walk, normal admission charges will apply. You may want to bring some water and/or a flask of something warm to drink.
|28 September 2019||10:30 - 15:00||Available|