Timed entry to Chirk Castle (3 August - 9 August)
Book your timed entry to visit Chirk Castle.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Car park, Garden (one way route) and Estate. Catering Kiosk and toilets at Home Farm beside main car park. Castle courtyard (limited numbers), cafe (takeaway only) and toilets.
Currently closed: Castle, Retail Units and bookshop.
On arrival follow signs to NT Gazebo on right-hand side of drive just before main car park and present tickets.
Dogs on leads allowed in estate but not in the formal gardens.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5 - 17)
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Accessible parking: designated spaces available in main car park. Please show your ticket to a member of our team at NT Gazebo on main driveway (Coach Park on right). There is level access to the Home Farm and accessible toilets. Please note there is a climb to the castle and formal gardens, there are currently no wheelchairs available to borrow and the access vehicle will not be running.
- • Please book 1 ticket per person. Children under 5 don't need a ticket. • Please arrive within your timeslot. If you're more than 10 minutes late, we can’t guarantee entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please have your ticket ready to show staff and members please bring your membership card. • We've introduced new safety measures so please follow any signs or guidance from staff. • Campervans are not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans and coaches. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. • Some cafés and shops may be closed or offering a limited range. Check the property website for details. • Tickets are for your use only and cannot be resold. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. • In line with government guidance you’re required to wear a face covering in our shops, cafés and food outlets in England. Please bring one with you.