Timed car parking at Hatfield Forest (3 August - 9 August)
Book your timed car parking at Hatfield Forest.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your car parking space in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll likely be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You're then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Wood pasture grassland and shady woodland with grassy paths, internal car parks, unisex toilets with baby changing room, outdoor picnic seating next to Lake.
Currently Closed: Entrance Car Park, Shop, Shell House, Discovery Room, Boat Hire, Day Fishing, Day Horse Riding. No BBQs.
Dogs welcome - must be kept under close control at all times, on leads near livestock and wherever signed.
- National Trust member parking £0.00
- Blue badge parking £0.00
- Non-member parking £8.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Accessible parking near facilities, surfaced routes and adapted toilet, unsurfaced routes suitable for all-terrain buggy / wheelchair. Currently Closed: PMV and wheelchair loan.
- • Please book one ticket per car. Members can park for free but please bring your membership card. Non-members will need to pay in advance. • Please arrive within your timeslot. If you're more than 10 minutes late, we can’t guarantee your space in the car park. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please have your ticket ready to show our staff when you enter the car park. • To maintain safe visitor numbers, parking facilities may be different from what you’re used to. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans and coaches. • We've introduced new safety measures so please follow any signs or guidance from staff. Please follow social distancing and government guidance. • In line with government guidance you’re required to wear a face covering in our shops, cafés and food outlets in England. Please bring one with you.