Timed entry to Sheffield Park and Garden (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your visit to Sheffield Park and Garden.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You're then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Garden, parkland and toilets are open. Food and Beverage - café open with reduced menu and limited seating, take-away kiosk available in the garden with hot and cold drinks, light lunch, cream tea and cakes. Shop and plant centre open.
All visitors will need a pre-booked ticket to visit during our popular autumn season. Unfortunately, tickets will not be available at the gate and need to be booked by 3pm the day before.
Assistance dogs welcome across the whole property. Whilst we are operating the pre-booking system, dogs are welcome in the garden and café on a short lead at any time.
Event ticket prices
Adult £13.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £6.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £32.50
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £19.50
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Mobility parking in main car park, 50 yards from reception. Please note this is 150m from reception along a firm surface but uneven in places. Majority of garden is accessible, there are some slopes and paths made of a non-gravel surface. Accessible toilets adjacent to reception and the café. Mobility scooters are available to book in advance subject to availability - call 01825 790231
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.