Timed entry to Acorn Bank (14 June - 20 June)
Book your timed entry to visit Acorn Bank.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Please follow government guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You're then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Garden, woodland, secondhand book shop, car park and toilets open. Pop-up cafe serving light bites, ice cream and drinks in the courtyard (outdoor seating and takeaway only). Watermill open at weekends and Bank Holidays, 11am-3pm.
Currently closed: Shop and mansion.
Assistance dogs only in the garden, but dogs on leads are welcome on the wider estate.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5 - 17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Woodland pathways are uneven and undulating. Garden paths can be slippery in wet weather. Hearing loop available at welcome point. Tramper available to hire free of charge. Please pre-book to guarantee availability by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accessible toilet and baby changing area. Disabled parking available.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance when you visit. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.