Timed entry to Powis Castle and Garden (19 July - 25 July)
Book your timed entry to visit Powis Castle and Garden.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please follow Welsh Government regulations when you visit. Contact information, including the name and telephone number from your booking, is legally required to be shared with the NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect Service if requested.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Your booking is for your arrival time at the car park and ticket office.
Open for your visit this week: Garden, Shop, Courtyard Café, Garden Coffee Shop (takeaway only) and toilets: open 10am - 5pm. Castle and Clive Museum: open 12pm - 4pm (last entry 3.30pm).
After parking, please show your ticket at the cabin in the car park.
Assistance dogs only allowed in garden March - October. Dogs on short leads welcome in the courtyard all year.
*PROPERTY CLOSES IN HIGH WINDS (GUSTS OF 50MPH+). PLEASE CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR UPDATES*
Event ticket prices
Adult £14.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £7.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £21.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £35.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Accessible parking: designated spaces available beyond main car park on the right. Please show your ticket to a member of our team at the garden entrance. Some garden routes include steps; please ask a member of our team about the step-free route. Sorry we currently do not have wheelchairs available to borrow and the shuttle bus service is not running.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest Welsh government legislation. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.