Family crafts: make a dragonfly
All ages will enjoy this activity. Learn how to make a mini dragonfly using a peg.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Join us between 11:00am and 3:00pm any day between Saturday 28th May and Sunday 5th June at Swanley Grange Workshop to have a go at some simple but striking craft.
Be inspired by the giant sculptures on our Waterlogged trail to make your own mini dragonfly work of art to take home.
- Event ticket prices
|1 adult, 2 children||£28.10||£25.50|
Minimum group size 14
Minimum group size 14
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
National Trust & English Heritage members can visit free of charge as part of their membership. Please bring your membership card with you.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Meeting point
- Enter at any admissions point and make your way to Swanley Grange Workshop, just past the adventure playground.
- What to bring and wear
- Everything you need to make your dragonfly will be provided.
- Swanley Grange is accessible to wheelchairs and privately owned mobility scooters and is approached on flat tarmac via the Visitors Centre. Large print instructions will be available. If you would find a quieter time better for any reason, we advise you come towards the beginning or end of the session as this is usually less busy.