Birds of the River Deben
Wrap up warm, strap on your walking boots and enjoy a guided walk down to the River Deben to discover more about the birds who call this special place their home.
- Booking essential
Join Steve, our resident ornithologist, for a walk down to the River Deben - the river which skirts the Sutton Hoo site. Find out more about the birds who wade through the water and saltmarsh; hopefully you will spot a few too.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- This tour is most suitable for adults and children aged 12 and above
- Meeting point
- Please meet outside the front of our Visitor Welcome building.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear warm clothes, hardy shoes and bring binoculars if you have them.
- Unfortunately, due to uneven and slippery surfaces, this walk is not wheelchair or walking stick friendly.
- Admission to Sutton Hoo is included in the price of your ticket