Take part in a free, friendly 5km timed run around the gardens every Saturday morning.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
The Penrhyn parkrun is a 5km run around the gardens - it's you against the clock! It takes place every Saturday morning at 9am come rain or shine.
It's free, but please register on the parkrun website before your first run (you only need to register with parkrun once).
The run is organised by a great team of parkrun volunteers. More information about parkrun and the course at Penrhyn Castle can be found on the parkrun website www.parkrun.org.uk/penrhyn/
- Booking details
- Please register with parkrun before your first run.
- Accompanied children are very welcome.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the main car park and make your way up to castle along the path from the Visitor Centre.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear for an outdoor run on gravel, tarmac and trail paths. Remember to bring a printed copy of your barcode - if you forget it, you won't get a time.
- Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
- Our Castle café is open for runners and spectators each Saturday morning, serving hot and cold drinks and snacks. If you are a member of the National Trust please bring your membership card. Depending on the time you leave, the Visitor Centre may be open on your way out. If it is, please pop in to scan your card. Every time a member visits us we get £2.50 from the central National Trust pot. Dogs on leads welcome to run, but need to be pre-booked in with Penrhyn parkrun via the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/penrhynparkrun/ The Penrhyn parkrun is entirely organised by volunteers - do email email@example.com if you would like to help out.
|22 December 2018||09:00 - 10:00||Available|
|29 December 2018||09:00 - 10:00||Available|