Community beach cleans (Pendower)
Soak in fantastic views and fresh air whilst helping to keep this beautiful beach clean.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
We meet in the afternoon on the first Monday each month.
Gloves, bags and litter-pickers provided. Just bring your enthusiasm to help out for an hour or so.
- Suitable for all ages welcome, child with accompanying adults please.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meeting up at Pendower Beach, near Veryan. SW899 382
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear robust outdoor clothing and stout shoes.
- Accessibility is limited with soft sand and shingle.
- No booking required. Just turn up.
|1 October 2018||14:00 - 16:00||Available|
|5 November 2018||14:00 - 16:00||Available|
|3 December 2018||14:00 - 16:00||Available|
|7 January 2019||14:00 - 16:00||Available|
|4 February 2019||14:00 - 16:00||Available|
|4 March 2019||14:00 - 15:30||Available|
|1 April 2019||14:00 - 15:30||Available|
|6 May 2019||14:00 - 15:30||Available|
|3 June 2019||14:00 - 15:30||Available|