'Brilliant in the Extreme' - Mansion Tour
Owners of the Tatton estate from the end of the Tudor period, the Egerton family resided in the present 18th century neo-classical Mansion until the death of the last Baron, Maurice Egerton in 1958.
- Booking essential
The rich furnishings and its important collection of paintings and books (one of the National Trust's finest libraries) reflected their growing wealth and status. Aside from the sumptuous staterooms, a guided visit to the Mansion also offers a view of the life of the staff who worked here.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01625 374428
- Intended for Adults
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the Mansion family entrance.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear comfortable footwear
- Part of the tour occurs up stairs in the mansion. Please contact Tatton Park for any queries about disabled access for this tour.
- The price of your ticket includes your entry to the parkland.
|5 September 2019||11:00 - 12:30||Available|