Timed entry to Woolbeding Gardens (29 July - 30 July)
Book your timed entry to visit Woolbeding Gardens.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
The time on your ticket is the time your bus leaves the Grange Centre, Midhurst, GU29 9HD. If you arrive after your time, we cannot guarantee entry.
Garden open by pre-booked, timed entry tickets only. You'll need to choose a minibus time for the day you want to visit. This time is when your bus leaves the minibus meeting point in nearby Midhurst if you are travelling by car, as there is no on-site parking. If you are walking or cycling, please arrive at the gardens at the time indicated on your ticket.
Simply park at the Grange Community Centre in Midhurst, Bepton Road, Midhurst, West Sussex, GU29 9HD. The Grange car park is a Council run car park, so parking charges apply. Please wait at the National Trust signposted collection point.
Strictly no parking allowed along the lanes outside Woolbeding Gardens.
4 disabled parking bays available on site, by pre-booked arrangement only. Please call 01730 811960 before purchasing entry tickets to reserve a bay.
Open for your visit this week: Gardens, Toilets, Second-hand bookshop.
Please note: we no longer have a cafe or shop on site. Visitors are welcome to bring their own picnics and refreshments.
Assistance dogs only in the Gardens.
Event ticket prices
Adult £9.50Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.75Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Child under 5 - free £0.00
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £14.25
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £23.75
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- There is limited disabled parking available at the Gardens for Blue Badge holders, that must be booked in advance. Please call the Garden Office on 01730 811960 to reserve a bay. There are also 2 wheelchairs available to reserve upon request, also bookable through the Garden Office.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 also require a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. •Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. Face coverings on minibus transport, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • All visitors must pay the Council car park charges in the Grange Centre car park • Entry time refers to time of bus at Midhurst. Buses leave at their allotted times. If you arrive after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers and minibus capacity. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.