Timed entry to Rowallane Garden (12 Apr - 18 Apr)
Book your timed entry to visit Rowallane Garden
- Booking advisable
In Northern Ireland, our gardens, parks and countryside remain open for local people to exercise. The safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors from the nearby community remains our priority and we urge you to book your visits in advance and stay local.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot and limit your stay to two hours for the benefit of other visitors.
Open for your visit this week: The garden, toilets at the Stableyard. Cafe open and accessed from the rear of the house on a take away basis.
Currently closed: The Visitor Centre and second hand bookshop remain closed.
Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a short lead and under control at all times except in the dog exercise area where dogs can be let off under supervision.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5 - 17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Grounds - mainly gravel and grass paths with undulating terrain. Lower garden is partly accessible to those with restricted mobility. We are unable to offer mobility scooters or wheelchairs.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance and lockdown restrictions. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.