Christmas wreath making workshop
Get ready for the festive season by making your own Christmas wreath in Newark House .
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Create a beautiful Christmas wreath with foliage from the Newark Park gardens and estate. With instructions from our flower arranger Gillian you will be making your own wreath and table decorations to take home. A hot drink and seasonal cake will be provided too.
Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Not suitable for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The workshop will take place inside Newark house. Please park in the car park and come to the front door of Newark House to join the workshop.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring your own secateurs. All materials are provided, but if you have any personal festive decorations that you want to add in your Christmas wreath then bring them along.
- Accessible for all. Ramp access available to the ground floor if the house, please ask on arrival at reception for further assistance.
|3 December 2019||10:00 - 12:30||Available|
|13:30 - 16:00||Available|