Timed entry to Scotney Castle (3 August - 9 August)
Book your timed entry to visit Scotney Castle.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: We have a self guided one way route around our garden with access to our estate. Our Tea room and Kiosk are open with outside seating available serving hot and cold food, drinks and ice-creams. Toilets are available.
Please enter the garden within your 30 minute booked slot.
Currently closed: Our Old Castle, New House, Quarry, play area, and Walled Garden.
Dogs are welcome in our garden and estate on short leads.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children £20.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors,
- Mobility parking is available in our main car park. Our route is wheelchair accessible but due to steep slopes some visitors may require assistance. There are accessible toilets outside the main garden.
- • Please book 1 ticket per person. Children under 5 don't need a ticket. • Please arrive within your timeslot. If you're more than 10 minutes late, we can’t guarantee entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please have your ticket ready to show staff and members please bring your membership card. • We've introduced new safety measures so please follow any signs or guidance from staff. • Campervans are not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans and coaches. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. • Some cafés and shops may be closed or offering a limited range. Check the property website for details. • Tickets are for your use only and cannot be resold. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. • In line with government guidance you’re required to wear a face covering in our shops, cafés and food outlets in England. Please bring one with you.